by Bill Gaultiere
By using a rhythm of breathing to pray a favorite verse of the Bible you can better appreciate God’s presence and be renewed in your daily life and activities. These field-tested guides use the Desert Fathers and Mothers classic approach to continual prayer, as in the Jesus Prayer. They’re great for personal devotions, spiritual mentoring, retreats, and small groups. To pick a meditation just look through the index of Scriptures with soul care titles as you pray for God to guide you to the one that will be most helpful for you or your friends.
- Simple steps for breathing prayers with a Scripture
- Bible verses with brief introductions
- Prompts for prayer, journaling, or soul talk
- 40 one page meditations to print and share
- You can view the Table of Contents here