Understanding and caring for your emotions is essential for a healthy personality so you can better love God, yourself, and others.
Bill and Kristi explore the ways your personality limits you through unhealthy patterns in your life. You will learn to deepen your self-awareness and grow in emotional honesty, so you can receive God’s grace and experience wholeness in Christ.
Sessions 1-5 Explore the Gut, Heart, and Head Triads’:
- Four main hurts of anger, shame, anxiety, and sadness
- Emotional stacking based on Type
- Practical steps for dealing with each of the four hurts
Sessions 6-14 Explore Each of the 9 Enneagram Types’:
- Personality theme, family formation, and root sin
- Emotions and need for empathy
- Emotional alarm
- Path to become more like Jesus
- Virtue to cultivate and key soul care practice